Addressing Sustainable Development Goals
JCR 2021 Overview - Journal Intelligence Solution
13 July 2021
Two sessions available for India, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand
Register for Free
The Journal Citation Reports (JCR)™ from Clarivate is the world’s most authoritative source for transparent, publisher-neutral data and statistics.
Nearly 50 years into its run, it continues to evolve, adapting to the changing landscape of scholarly publishing and evaluative metrics. In this webinar, we will discuss the 2021 JCR release, featuring the latest refinements and additions to the journal intelligence platform’s existing store of resources.
The session will cover the following points:
- • What is new in JCR 2021?
- • Introduction to the Journal Citation Indicator.
- • Why is Normalisation important?
- • Journal Impact Factor vs Journal Citation Indicator.
- • Best practices of using Journal Impact Factor for journal evaluation.
- • Understanding other key metrics for journal evaluation beyond impact factor.
- • Journal comparison and selection of best-fit journal to publish your research.
- • Using JCR for library collection development.
Webinar sessions available
- • Session 1 | 8:30 AM (India Time), 11:00 AM (Singapore Time)
1:00 PM (Australian Eastern Standard Time), 3:00 PM (New Zealand Time)
- • Session 2 | 11:30 AM (India Time), 2:00 PM (Singapore Time)
4:00 PM (Australian Eastern Standard Time), 6:00 PM (New Zealand Time)
Register for free by clicking here.
Researchers, University faculty staff, Library Professionals, Editors and Publishers are encouraged to attend.
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH NETWORK AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCES
Event Schedule: January 27, 2021, Wednesday at 12:30 PM - 5:10 PM (GMT + 8)
Click here: Live Webinar Program Details
TRUST International Excellence in Finance and Technology Higher Education