Engineering Through Imagination and Research - Academic Society (EIR-AS)
- To concentrate on academic matters relevant to the advancement of Science and Technology.
- To help its members cope up with their studies and to develop their leadership qualities and senses of responsibility towards the attainment of a common good as well as to the fulfilment of their dreams and aspirations.
- To promote comradeship and positive interaction among its members and with other organizations.
- To promote the spirit of loyalty and allegiance to God, to MIT, and to the organization among its members
To be the best organization under the School of Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Computer Engineering.
Engineering through Imagination and Research Academic Society is indeed founded by true friendship and strengthened as a family.
On 1982, a barkadahan of around twenty EE and ECE students (at the time, there was no CoE course yet in MIT) from a class of the same section got a bright idea to form a group that will provide an academic upliftment for its members. However, they were not once recognized not until on September 23, 1985. EIR was then considered as the very first accredited organization under the School of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering and Computer Engineering.
EIR, as you would probably think is the commonly encountered equation of Ohms Law (wherein, Voltage is equal to the product of Current and Resistance) --- well, you are right! Considering the fact that the founders of this organization are mostly Electrical Engineering students, you will no longer wonder why we had this acronym.
As years passed by, every batch was differentiated into their R’s. For the founders, R-0, and for their successors R-1, R-2, R-3… and now are on our R-73 applicants. See how consistent and strong our group is!
High quality engineers are the fruits of EIR who are top notchers and board passers and are now working with different respected companies here and out of the country.
Being the top organization based on our very good performance, there is always the desire of maintaining its good standing and surely we can make it as we continue to press on towards our goal and objectives with unity, love and concern for everybody.
There is no room for regrets! Welcome to EIR and, know more about us, THE FAMILY.
List of Officers and Advisers
- EXECUTIVE BOARD
- JOHN PATRICK M. MERINA
- MIECAELA VANESSA GARCIA
- Vice President
- DIOSELLE CASTILLO
- JOHN ANTON G. JIMENEZ
- BRYANT V. BALDOVICIO
- KARL G. JAVERO
- Business Manager
- KAILA MAE A. PANGILINAN
- Public Relations Officers
- EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- JESSA MAE AGONOY
- VELORIE D. BAQUIRAN
- CHELSI ELISSE D. CABRAL
- RICK JEFFERSON P. GALAPATE
- JOSEPH AARON B. ADRIANO
- ENGR. FEBUS REIDJ G. CRUZ
- ENGR. RAMON G. GARCIA
- COMMITTEE CHAIRMEN
- JUANITO N. SOTTO JR.
- Academics Committee
- PATRICIA LOO TEE
- COO Representative
- ALLAN JOSEF BALDERAS
- Sports Committee
- KRISTIAN KEANU B. SERVANDO
- Technical and Design Committee
- DENISE CADORNIGARA
- Property and Project Committee
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/EIRAS1981