Mapúa University has recently established its BEEHIVE Accelerator under the Erasmus+ Programme for Capacity Building in Higher Education. The BEEHIVE Accelerator at Mapúa University is about to kick-start its first round soon. It will shelter and nurture the first BEEHIVE cohort at Mapúa University and you are welcome to apply.
Selected participants will get the following benefits:
- 1. Become part of an inspiring community of self-driven young entrepreneurs
- 2. Advice provision from committed mentors including online by EU experts in the project
- 3. Access to business start-up knowledge and education
- 4. Hands-on support in the field of finance, taxation, marketing, advertising, human resource management, etc.
- 5. Connections and networking opportunities to build business relations and partnership
- 6. Links to potential investors through the Demo Days to be organized at the end of the BEEHIVE programme.
Application is ongoing! To register, visit bit.ly/BEEHIVERegistration.
The deadline of application is on April 30, 2019.