Thank you for your interest in pursuing Graduate studies at Mapúa University.
Here is the application process for admission into Mapúa’s Graduate programs:
• Click Sign up to create account.
• Read carefully the policy and click Agree
• Click Proceed to register.
• Provide your email address and create a password for your account.
• Go to your email and click the activation link.
• Once your account is activated, log in at the GS Portal.
• Fill out the application form.
• Upload a 2”x2” ID picture.
• For non-Mapúa graduates, upload a scanned copy of your transcript of records (TOR).
• Provide email addresses of two persons, preferably former professors or university officials, who will recommend you for the graduate program.
• Click Submit.
• Wait for an email confirming your acceptance to the program. You may also receive an email from the Admissions Office or Registrar’s Office for clarification.
For Face-to-Face or Blended Graduate Programs:
• You will receive an email from Mapúa on the schedule and procedure of enrollment.
For Fully Online Graduate Programs
• In the confirmation email that you received, click the link to proceed with your enrollment.
• Sign in.
• Choose from among the courses offered.
• Click Finalize Enrollment.
• You may pay either in person or online. Click HERE for the procedures and options for payments.
• You will receive an email confirming your enrollment and providing you with information on how to access Mapúa Cardinal EDGE and and your online courses.
• Go to Mapúa Cardinal EDGE