Vision and Mission
The Department of Physics envisions a department founded on excellence, professionalism and good values with a competent faculty force that are focused on the effective approach in teaching physics, supportive to all the schools and departments of Mapúa, and abreast with the developments in science and technology.
Our goal is to provide physics student with a clear and concise presentation that will make it easier for them to:
- Learn the basic principles of physics;
- Apply these principles to realistic situations; and
- Develop a sense of logic and intuition that will benefit them in whatever profession
Program Educational Objectives
- To upgrade the faculty force thru extensive faculty development and continuing education
- To develop and enhance the research capabilities of the faculty.
- To further improve the quality and methodology of instruction of the Department