General Payment Guidelines
For Applicants/Incoming Grade 11 and Freshmen – Kindly log in to your applicant portal to proceed with the payment of the reservation or matriculation fee. In the Applicant Portal, click the logo of your desired payment channel. Failure to click the payment channel will make the payment floating, thus, may not proceed immediately to the confirmation of enrollment.
How long will it take to have my payments reflected in my account?
Paymaya: Real time
Landbank: Real time
Bankard: Real time
RCBC Bills Payment (online and over-the-counter): Within two (2) business days
Cebuana: Within two (2) business days
For Upperclassmen/Existing Students – You may refer to the guidelines below for your preferred payment channel.
On-Campus Payment Channels (Mapúa University)
The Treasury Office accepts the following modes of payment from applicants, students, parents and third parties for payment of tuition and other charges:
- Cash – Payments can be in peso or US dollar. Please note that US dollar denominations are converted to peso using the prevailing exchange rate at the time of transaction.
- Check – Payments must be made payable to Mapúa University, and the date must be set on the date when the payment is made. The cashiers accept personal or manager’s check. Kindly write the following information at the back of the check: Student Name, Student Number, Name of Payor and Contact Number
- Credit/Debit Card – Clients may use either their credit or debit card to settle their account balances. Cardholders should personally transact and must present a valid ID Card for validation purposes.
Online Payment Procedures
You can pay for your school fees online either through MyMapúa, Parent Portal, or electronic funds transfer (bank to bank).
RCBC Online Banking under Bills Payment
A. RCBC Account Holder through MyMapua/Parent Portal (RCBC Online banking)
B. Online Bank Transfer (Bank Transfer & G Cash)
Pay-in-Person Payment Procedures
A. Over the Counter (OTC) at any RCBC or Cebuana Lhuillier branch
B. Payment remittance from abroad
Application for Refund
To send the Promissory Note, you can do one of the following:
- Print, sign, scan, and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following in your email:
- » Subject line: Promissory Note
- » Student name
- » Student number
- » Contact Number
- Convert Word file into a fillable PDF form and email a copy to email@example.com.
- Sign a handwritten promissory note, take a photo of it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Promissory notes must be submitted together with the scanned copies of the Student ID and any government-issued ID with signature of the parents or guardians. The payment date indicated in the promissory note should be within the current quarter period.