The Office of the Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs (OEVPAA) is primarily responsible for initiating and
implementing strategic academic plans and programs to support and attain the vision and mission of the University. Under
the OEVPAA are various offices, centers and committees, which are assigned with specific administrative duties and
responsibilities, such as the following:
- Overseeing the curriculum and new curricular initiatives.
- Ranking, evaluating, and promoting faculty members.
- Promoting and supporting research activities among faculty members and students.
- Maintaining the official records of both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Supervising and regulating academic and non-academic activities of students.
- Helping the students develop their educational, vocational, and psychological potentials.
- Ensuring that scholarships, academic grants, financial aids, and career services are made available to deserving
- Managing the library facilities and resources.
- Ensuring the operations and maintenance of laboratory facilities and equipment.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring of formal and non-formal faculty development programs.
- Implementing Outcomes-Based Educational System.
- Implementing all other academic policies and programs resolved by the Academic Council of the University.
Bonifacio T. Doma Jr., Ph.D.
EVP for Academic Affairs
Helen C. Alba
Shermay S. Pacio
Assistant to the EVPAA / Laboratory Coordinator
Elizabeth R. Peciller
Mathew N. Dela Cruz, Jr.
Units under the OEVPAA
Ariziel Ruth D. Marquez
Veronica M. Jose
Dante J. Sauquillo
Director, Office of Student Affairs
Dionisia M. Lanuza
Dean, Admissions and Scholarships
Rosette Eira E. Camus
Director of International Career & Exchange Programs
Arlene C. Macatuggal
Director, Student Advising and Counseling
Jonathan W.L. Salvacion, Ph.D.
Director, Directive Research for Innovation and Value Enhancement Office
Josephine A. Ng
Director, Institutional Laboratory Management Office
Aileen D. Nieva
Director, Center for Continuing Education and Special Competencies
Ma. Luisa L. Alejandro
Officer, Faculty Development Office
Joyrence Mervin Q. Agas
Head, Office for Special Orientation and Community Involvement Programs
Teem P. Torres
Prefect for Student Discipline
3rd Floor, Admin Building
Muralla St., Intramuros,
Manila 1002 Philippines
Telephone: +63(2) 8247-5000 loc. 1307/1308
Telefax: +63(2) 5336-7103