Sponsored by Mapúa Administration
E.T. Yuchengco Scholarship for Undergraduate
- Free matriculation fee
- Quarterly stipend of Php 5,000
- Quarterly book allowance of Php 3,000
Qualifiers to take the E.T. Yuchengco Scholarship Exam
- Mapua SHS student with Semestral Weighted Average of 85% and above and no grade lower than 85% in any subject
- Freshman applicant who scored at least 80% in the Mapúa Scholastic Aptitude Examination (MSAE)
- Top scorers of the scholarship exam and interview
- Maintain an average of at least 2.00 or higher every term
- No grades below 3.00 (including PE and NSTP);
- Must finish the program within the prescribed number of terms
- ETY Scholars must have their scholarship validated every enrolment.
Don Tomas Mapúa Scholarships
- DTMS - Undergraduate enjoys 100% discount in tuition fees for two (2) consecutive terms; provided that,
he will not obtain a grade below 3.0 in any subject, including PE and NSTP, in the first term.
- Incoming freshmen who graduated "with highest honor";
- Graduated among the graduating batch of at least 60 students;
- Enrolled in a Department of Education - accredited High Schools in the Philippines or abroad;
- Passed the Mapúa's Scholastic Aptitude Examination (MSAE)
- Submit a Certificate (with the school’s dry seal) issued by the Principal or the Registrar which contains the following information:
- The award of "with highest honors";
- The name of the school and its address;
- The printed name and signature of the Principal or the Registrar;
- The contact details (telephone numbers / mobile numbers / email addresses) of the Principal or the Registrar.;
- Student must validate his/her DTMS on the 2nd term enrollment if still eligible
Students obtaining below QWA is qualified for tuition fee discount per term basis
Quarterly Weighted Average
100% tuition fee discount (Full Academic Scholarship)
50% tuition fee discount (Half Academic Scholarship)
As a general rule, students obtaining a QWA of 1.75 or better with no prior out-status, qualify for academic scholarship and are automatically validated by the Scholarship System for the availment of the scholarship. For non-numeric grades, the following should be considered:
- A student who has obtained any of the following grades qualifies for the scholarship provided the total number of units including the course with such grade is not less than ten (10) units.
- W (Official Withdrawal)
- P (Passed)
- AU (Audit)
- A student who has obtained any of the following grades is automatically disqualified for the scholarship. However,
if the grade is corrected to P or a numerical passing value within the first 2 weeks of the current term, the student qualifies for the scholarship. Additionally, student who obtained any of the following grades from previous terms, qualifies for this scholarship the following term provided that the grade is completed to P within the current term.
- IP (In-Progress)
- I (Incomplete)
- A student who has obtained NR (No Report) should inform the CSFA about the change of NR to a certain grade given by his/her instructor within the enrolment period. Failure to do so disqualifies the student to avail of the scholarship.
Academic scholarships are automatically validated and indicated in the Generated Schedule and Assessment (GSA). In cases when the scholarship is not indicated, the student is given within enrolment period to claim his/her scholarship at the CSFA. Failure to do so will be construed as a waiver of the right to avail of the scholarship.
Other Scholarship Programs Sponsored by Mapúa
- Athletic Scholarship
- FAMIT Scholarship
- MITLU Scholarship
- Non-Famit/Non-MITLU Scholarship
- The New Builder Scholarship