E.T. Yuchengco Scholarship for Undergraduate
- Free matriculation fee
- Quarterly stipend of Php 5,000
- Quarterly book allowance of Php 3,000
Qualifiers to take the E.T. Yuchengco Scholarship Exam
- Mapua SHS student with Semestral Weighted Average of 85% and above and no grade lower than 85% in any subject
- Freshman applicant who scored at least 80% in the Mapúa Program Placement Assessment (MPASS)
- Top scorers of the scholarship exam and interview
- Maintain a QWA of at least 2.50 or higher every term
- Maintain a cumulative GWA of 2.00 or better every end of the academic year
- No grades below 3.00 (including PE and NSTP);
- Must finish the program within the prescribed number of terms
- ETY Scholars must have their scholarship validated every enrolment.
Don Tomas Mapúa Scholarships
- DTMS - Undergraduate enjoys 100% discount in tuition fees for two (2) consecutive terms; provided that,
he will not obtain a grade below 3.0 in any subject, including PE and NSTP, in the first term.
- Incoming freshmen who graduated "with highest honor";
- Graduated among the graduating batch of at least 60 students;
- Enrolled in a Department of Education - accredited High Schools in the Philippines or abroad;
- Passed the Mapúa Program Placement Assessment (MPASS)
- Submit a Certificate (with the school’s dry seal) issued by the Principal or the Registrar which contains the following information:
- The award of "with highest honors";
- The name of the school and its address;
- The printed name and signature of the Principal or the Registrar;
- The contact details (telephone numbers / mobile numbers / email addresses) of the Principal or the Registrar.;
- Student must validate his/her DTMS on the 2nd term enrollment if still eligible
As a general rule, all students in the President's List with a QWA of 1.50 to 1.00 will be given a FULL Academic Scholarship of 100% tuition fee discount. Those with QWA of 1.75 to 1.51 will be given a HALF Academic Scholarship of 50% tuition fee discount. Only students in the President's List will be qualified for Academic Scholarship. In addition, only students included in the Dean's list will be qualified for the President's list.
- A qualified student must avail of the academic scholarship immediately on the succeeding term. If the student wants to avail the academic scholarship, he/she must go to the CSFA to sign the academic scholarship undertaking.
- Should the student decide to take a leave of absence (LOA) for the succeeding term, he/she may apply his/her scholarship upon his/her return, provided his/her availment of the academic scholarship falls within two succeeding quarters. A clearance from the Registrar's Office and Letter of Consideration addressed to the CSFA should be presented by the academic scholar prior to his/her scholarship validation. A student who goes on leave for two (2) successive quarters waives his/her right to avail of the academic scholarship.
- Students' grade corrections must be changed to a passing mark within five days after the deadline of final grades submission. Registrar's office must encode their grades before the generation of the President's list.
- Academic scholarships are automatically validated and indicated in the Generated Schedule and Assessment (GSA). In cases when the scholarship is not indicated, the student is given two (2) weeks from the opening of classes to claim his/her scholarship at the CSFA. Failure to do so will be construed as a waiver of the right to avail of the scholars
- Students who are in the Dean's List, but failed to be included in the President's List and in financial need can apply for available slots in the need-based academic scholarship. These additional slots will be based on the financial position and need of the qualified applicant.
For the criteria of Dean’s List and President’s list, please check this link: Dean's List and President's List
Need-Based Academic Scholarship Guidelines: NBAS Guidelines for Dean's List Awardees
Need-Based Academic Scholarship Application Form: NBAS Application Form
Other Scholarship Programs Sponsored by Mapúa
- Athletic Scholarship
- FAMIT Scholarship
- MITLU Scholarship
- Non-Famit/Non-MITLU Scholarship
- The New Builder Scholarship