E.T. Yuchengco Scholarship for Undergraduate
- Free matriculation fee
- Quarterly stipend of Php 5,000
- Quarterly book allowance of Php 3,000
Qualifiers to take the E.T. Yuchengco Scholarship Exam
- Mapua SHS student with Semestral Weighted Average of 85% and above and no grade lower than 85% in any subject
- Freshman applicant who scored at least 80% in the Mapúa Program Placement Assessment (MPASS)
- Top scorers of the scholarship exam and interview
- Maintain a QWA of at least 2.50 or higher every term
- Maintain a cumulative GWA of 2.00 or better every end of the academic year
- No grades below 3.00 (including PE and NSTP);
- Must finish the program within the prescribed number of terms
- ETY Scholars must have their scholarship validated every enrolment.
Don Tomas Mapúa Scholarships
- DTMS - Undergraduate enjoys 100% discount in tuition fees for two (2) consecutive terms; provided that,
he will not obtain a grade below 3.0 in any subject, including PE and NSTP, in the first term.
- Incoming freshmen who graduated "with highest honor";
- Graduated among the graduating batch of at least 60 students;
- Enrolled in a Department of Education - accredited High Schools in the Philippines or abroad;
- Passed the Mapúa Program Placement Assessment (MPASS)
- Submit a Certificate (with the school’s dry seal) issued by the Principal or the Registrar which contains the following information:
- The award of "with highest honors";
- The name of the school and its address;
- The printed name and signature of the Principal or the Registrar;
- The contact details (telephone numbers / mobile numbers / email addresses) of the Principal or the Registrar.;
- Student must validate his/her DTMS on the 2nd term enrollment if still eligible
Students obtaining below QWA is qualified for tuition fee discount per term basis
Quarterly Weighted Average
100% tuition fee discount (Full Academic Scholarship)
50% tuition fee discount (Half Academic Scholarship)
As a general rule, all students on the President’s List with a QWA of 1.50 to 1.00 will be given a FULL Academic Scholarship of 100% tuition fee discount. Those with QWA of 1.75 to 1.51 will be given a HALF Academic Scholarship of 50% tuition fee discount. Only students included in the Dean’s list are qualified for the President’s List.
- A qualified student must avail of the academic scholarship immediately on the succeeding term. If the student wants to avail of the academic scholarship, he/she must go to the CSFA office to sign the academic scholarship undertaking.
- Should the student decide to take a leave of absence (LOA) for the succeeding term, he/she may apply for his/her scholarship upon his/her return, provided his/her availment of the academic scholarship falls within two succeeding quarters. A clearance from the Registrar’s Office and Letter of Consideration addressed to the CSFA should be presented by the academic scholar prior to his/her scholarship validation. A student who goes on leave for two (2) successive quarters waives his/her right to avail of the academic scholarship.
- Academic scholarships are automatically validated and indicated in the Generated Schedule and Assessment (GSA). In cases when the scholarship is not indicated, the student is given two (2) weeks from the opening of classes to claim his/her scholarship at the CSFA. Failure to do so will be construed as a waiver of the right to avail of the scholarship.
For the criteria of Dean’s List and President’s list, please check this link: Dean's List and President's List
Academic scholarships are automatically validated and indicated in the Generated Schedule and Assessment (GSA). In cases when the scholarship is not indicated, the student is given within enrolment period to claim his/her scholarship at the CSFA. Failure to do so will be construed as a waiver of the right to avail of the scholarship.
Other Scholarship Programs Sponsored by Mapúa
- Athletic Scholarship
- FAMIT Scholarship
- MITLU Scholarship
- Non-Famit/Non-MITLU Scholarship
- The New Builder Scholarship