Tertiary Education Subsidy
We are offering Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) provided by CHED UniFAST. The benefit is Php60,000 per academic year.
- Students who are part of households included in the Listahanan 2.0, ranked according to the estimated per capita household income;
- Students not part of the Listahanan 2.0, ranked according to the estimated per capita household income based on submitted documentation of proof of income to be determined by the UniFAST Board;
- All Filipino students residing in Makati City and will enroll in Mapúa Makati Undergraduate programs are eligible for the TES.
Please fill up the form provided in this link not later than August 25, 2020.
For applicants who are residing from Makati City, please request also an Original Certificate of Residency from your Barangay and send the scan copy or e-copy to Admissionsemail@example.com. Kindly state in the subject of your email TES Document (Complete name of Applicant).
If you have any clarifications, please feel free to reach us at (0915) 8309340 and 09051128157 or (02) 8247-5000 local 1203.
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science in Entertainment and Multimedia Computing
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
1. Who CANNOT avail of the TES?
The following students are NOT ELIGIBLE to avail of TES benefits
a. Students enrolled in programs and/or institutions not included in the Registry of CHED-recognized programs and institutions;
b. Students who have exceeded the Maximum Residency Rule (MRR) of their program.
2. Are there additional benefits for TES beneficiaries who are persons with disabilities (PWD)?
Yes. PWD students will be given additional allowance to cover expenses such as special services, personal assistance, transportation, equipment and supplies that are reasonably incurred.