Jobs at Mapúa
Mapúa University is in need of highly qualified applicants for the following non-teaching positions:
- • Plans and executes all marketing campaigns activities (outbound and inbound) and collaterals especially digital web, marketing database, email, social media & display advertising campaigns to support the enrolment target and enhance the University brand.
- • Proven experience as Marketing Specialist or similar role.
- • Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional & digital marketing such as Social media, etc.) and market research methods
- • Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- • With relevant working experience in ISO certified company
FACILITIES OFFICER - (For Mapua Makati)
- • Responsible for all activities involving the maintenance and/or improvement of building and office facilities, in accordance with government regulations and building code of ethics. The position is also responsible for supervising all janitorial and security related works.
- • College degree, preferably in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering; preferably be a license holder
- • Preferably has a PCO Certification
- • At least three (3) years relevant working experience, with emphasis on maintenance and repair of office/building facilities.
SCHOOL PHYSICIAN - (For Mapua Makati)
- • Degree holder, preferably in any health allied courses; Doctor of Medicine;
- • With specialization in General/Family Medicine
- • Registered Physician in the Philippines
- • Monday to Saturday – 8:00am – 12:00nn (with 1-day off)
MARKETING / CAREER & INFORMATION OFFICER
- • Conducts career talks to prospective high school students, including campus tours in support of on-going marketing initiatives geared towards meeting admissions quota
- • Conducts orientation sessions and other comprehensive information dissemination campaigns directed to parents, teachers, students, and other concerned parties
- • Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Media, Communications/Graphic Design/ Marketing or equivalent
- • Preferably with Driver’s license
- • With at least two (2) years relevant working experience
Interested applicants may submit their RESUME and TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attachments must not exceed 3MB.
For inquiries, please call 247-5011 local 23500 or 247-5000 local 1305-1306 and look for MS. MELISSA ANN D. CRISOSTOMO.