Listed below are the various payment channels available to the clients of the Institute.
These are the available payment channel facilities inside the campus.
Clients can transact at the Treasurer's Office and settle their balances using any of the following:
- Cash - Transactions can be conducted using peso or US dollar denominations. Note that dollar
denominations are converted using the exchange rate prevailing at the time of transaction.
- Check - Payments must be made payable to Mapúa Institute of Technology, and the
date must be set on the date when the payment is made. The cashiers accept personal or manager’s check.
- Credit/Debit Card - Clients may use either their credit card or debit card to settle their account
Internet Payment Channel
Mapúa has an Internet-based payment channel through its student portal, myMapúa.
Students will need to log in to their accounts to navigate to the Bills & Payment page, where they will
click on the items that they wish to settle. Powered by BancNet, students can use any Bancnet ATM card to settle their
Off-site Payment Channels
In the event that clients are unable to access the Internet, the following off-site payment channels are available:
- Over-The-Counter at RCBC Commercial or RCBC Savings – Clients need to fill-out the banks'
Bills Payment/Deposit Slip in duplicate. Transactions are reflected on Mapúa's system within 2-3
business days. Should there be a need to update the account immediately, kindly scan and email or fax the validated
deposit slip to the Treasurer’s Office.
- RCBC Automated Teller Machines - All campuses have available RCBC Automated Teller Machines that
can be used to settle matriculation payments. It is recommended that the transaction slip issued by the machine be
presented to the Treasury window to ensure posting of the payment. The transaction slip may also be scanned and
emailed to the Treasurer’s Office should clients do transactions off-campus.
- Telemoney - Clients abroad can remit their payments to Mapúa through RCBC Telemoney centers. To
ensure timely posting of transactions, it is recommended that clients email the transaction details to the
- Cebuana Lhuillier - Clients can make cash payments of matriculation fees to any Cebuana Lhuillier
center. Transaction details are reflected in Mapúa system the next business day.
Note: To view details for Payment Procedures, click here.
To verify if payments have been posted, kindly log on to myMapúa, and check the Bills & Payment
page. Contact the Treasurer's Office immediately if your transactions are not reflected in your account.