May 24 04:17 PM
May 15 03:33 PM
May 10 02:39 PM
May 06 10:54 AM
May 02 03:21 PM
May 02 11:18 AM
May 27/ June 1
Board Exam for Nurses
Start of application for diploma and Transcript of Records
Deadline for individual dropping of courses, application for special audit, cancellation of enrolment and application for shifting of program, reactivation, another degree (Mapua graduates) and leave of absence for next quarter
Board exam for Architects
For Foreign Students
You may directly send inquiries to Mapúa or through any of our partner agencies.
WHO ARE QUALIFIED FOR ADMISSION?
- A non-immigrant applicant who graduated from a high school abroad may be admitted as a beginning FRESHMAN.
- An applicant who obtains a passing score in the Mapúa Scholastic Aptitude Examination (MSAE).
- For an applicant who is not a native speaker of English, a passing score in TOEFL or IELTS (please refer to item number 1e under Documentary Requirements.
International students are only taken in at the first year level; no advanced college units are credited at this school.
PROCEDURAL GUIDELINES IN THE CHANGE/CONVERSION OF ADMISSION STATUS TO THAT OF A STUDENT
An international student admitted into the Philippines under any visa category may apply in the Bureau of Immigration for the change/conversion of his admission status to that of a student under Section 9(f) of the Philippine Immigration Act of 1940, as amended pursuant to E.O. No. 285 subject to the following guidelines:
- The applicant shall submit the documentary requirements stated hereunder to the office of the Registrar for evaluation:
- Scholastic records or Transcript of Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in the applicant’s country of origin or legal residence;
- Certification of Graduation or Certificate of Completion of Secondary Education duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in the applicant’s country of origin or legal residence;
- NATIONAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (NBI) clearance for applicant who resided in the Philippines for more than 59 days at the time he applies for the change/conversion of his admission status to that of a student;
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport bio-page, latest admission and authorized stay.
- Note: Please present original passport for verification.
- In cases wherein the applicant is not a native speaker of English, the applicant has to submit his/her TOEFL/IELTS exam results with the following cut-off scores:
- TOEFL:Internet-based test, score of at least 75
- Paper and pencil- based test, score of at least 500
- Computer-based test, score of at least 173
- IELTS:Overall band of 6.0, no single test score below 5.5
- Note: If the applicant has not taken either TOEFL or IELTS upon application, he/she must pass the Mapúa English Language Test (MELT) to be given by the Institute’s English Language Center (ELC).
- The Office of the Registrar upon evaluation recommends the applicant to take the Mapúa Scholastic Aptitude Examination (MSAE).
- The applicant takes and passes the Mapúa Scholastic Aptitude Examination (MSAE).
- Note: In lieu of the MSAE, the applicant may instead submit his/her SAT & TOEFL or IELTS (for TOEFL/IELTS cut-off scores, please refer to item 1e) exam results with the following cut-off scores:
- SAT:Score of at least 1700 for all applicants in programs with licensure examination
- Score of at least 1600 for all applicants in programs without licensure examination
- Once the applicant complies with the abovementioned requirements, the Office of the Registrar informs the student to prepare the following documentary requirements:
BI CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION FOR CONVERSION OF STUDENT VISA (Section 9, para. F)
- Duly notarized letter request from the applicant, with a statement that all documents submitted were legally obtained from the corresponding government agencies.
- Duly notarized General Application Form accomplished by the applicant and notarized
(BI Form No. MCL-07-01);
- Original copy of the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) containing a clear impression of the school’s official dry seal or a duly notarized written endorsement from the school for the conversion of the applicant’s status signed by the school’s Registrar;
- Original copy of Medical Certificate issued by the Bureau of Quarantine and International Health Surveillance or a government medical institution with competence to certify that the applicant is not afflicted with any dangerous, contagious or loathsome disease and is mentally fit;
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport showing it’s bio-page, latest admission and authorized stay of at least 20 days from the date of filing;
- National Intelligence Coordinating Agency Clearance; and
- Bureau of Immigration (BI) Clearance Certificate.
- Upon submission of the above-mentioned requirements, the Office of the Registrar prepares the documents and bills the student of the required fees.
- The school Liaison Officer submits the documents to the Bureau of Immigration and pays the required fees.
- Bureau of Immigration process the conversion of visa.
- The school Liaison Officer claims the visa after two weeks.
- The Office of the Registrar informs the student when the Student Visa is already available and assists the student for enrolment.
Click to view the Matriculation Fee
- Agency : The New IIRMA Education World
- Address : Kailash Sagar Complex Sector-22, Near-GH-5, Gandhinagar Gujarat, (INDIA)
- Phone No. : +91-079-232 45688
- Mobile No. : +91-9408816090, 9377918772, 9377818772, 9409112282, 9409112281
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : www.iirma.org
- Agency : The Queen's Global Consultancy and Assistance Services, Inc.
- Address : RM 412 Cityland 10 Tower 2 Dela Costa St. Cor Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines
- Phone No. : +632-892-14-39
- Fax No. : +632-813-24-67
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.queensglobal.com.ph
NEPAL (Nepal Office)
- Agency : Dolphin Education Consultancy Center Pvt. Ltd.
- Address : 21551, BJ Bhawan-4th Floor Exihibition Road, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Phone No. : +977 1 4254282, 4223053
- Fax No. : +977 1 4224189
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : www.dolphineducation.com.np
NEPAL (Philippine Office)
- Agency : Badabeat Associates
- Address : Suite C4, Goshen Plaza, 2 Akinremi Street, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way
P.O.Box 20679 Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria 100001
- Phone No. : +234-1-7645314, 7654512
- Mobile No. : +234-807-5542279
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.badabeat.com