The Center for Scholarships and Financial Assistance
Commencement Exercises for 3rd Quarter, 2011-12 graduates
May 27/ June 1
Board Exam for Nurses
Start of application for diploma and Transcript of Records
Deadline for individual dropping of courses, application for special audit, cancellation of enrolment and application for shifting of program, reactivation, another degree (Mapua graduates) and leave of absence for next quarter
Financial Assistance Programs
Income-Based Financial Assistance Program (IBFAP)
- - 40% discount on tuition fee only
- - Must be an incoming freshman, with priority of those who came from public high school;
- - Combined annual family income should not exceed Php 500,000.00;
- - Must obtain a grade weighted average of at least 85% in high school or must belong to top 10% of his/her graduating class;
- - Must obtain a score of not lower than 60% in the MSAE.
- - Must maintain an average of at least 2.75 or higher every term;
- - No grades below 3.00 (including PE and NSTP);
- - Must enroll a regular load per term;
- - Strictly no shifting to other program.
- Application Form: Download Here.
Check Other Financial Assistance Available
Back to Top