Office of Social Orientation and Community Involvement Program
Commencement Exercises for 3rd Quarter, 2011-12 graduates
May 27/ June 1
Board Exam for Nurses
Start of application for diploma and Transcript of Records
Deadline for individual dropping of courses, application for special audit, cancellation of enrolment and application for shifting of program, reactivation, another degree (Mapua graduates) and leave of absence for next quarter
Vision and Mission
We are a community of technical people who believe in the Institute’s principle
of service efficiency as a way of achieving our goals and priorities and in the
promotion of technological excellence.
- To develop awareness of Philippine socio-economic situation by confronting basic
- To instill among faculty members, students and people in the outside community a
strong desire to improve and maintain sanitary environmental conditions
- To develop genuine concern for proper health care through improved nutrition, environment,
recreational facilities and nutrition
- To help promote national campaign towards self-sufficiency in the basic necessities
- To help in the upliftment of the economic standing of the underprivileged citizens
through employment and other job opportunities
- To assist the City of Manila in the cleaning and greening campaign of the Walled
- To promote a smoke-free and drug-free environment within Intramuros
- To solve the problem of poor drainage system in Intramuros
- To assist in the improvement of the lighting system in Intramuros
On the Community
- Close and cooperative relationship among the different schools within the Institute
and the homes, and the communities that the Institute-carried-out project may service
- Positive influence on the community by the example set by the Institute
On the Student
- Added knowledge of certain skills; practical application gained from the study of
- Awareness of relationship among the school-homes community resources and their courses
- Sense of achievement and nationalistic pride from doing tasks assigned to him
- To perform our tasks and duties with all the capabilities we have and are capable
of; and to complete our commitment on time.
- To dedicate our time and effort to the responsibilities assigned to us, enhance
professional growth and productivity by cooperating in all the activities of the
Institute; adhere strictly the rules and regulation of the Institute and the ethical
standards of our profession; and bring honor and success to the Institute as we
work and travel, even beyond our territorial limits.
- To share our knowledge and ideas with colleagues and respect the opinions of one
another; help in the fulfillment of individual effort and give due credit to his
or her achievement; make all our collective dreams and ambitions sources of strength
and emphasize teamwork as we grow into a more progressive and responsible Institute.
- To fulfill our obligation and responsibilities to our country without reservation;
actively support the projects and policies of our society and help bring progress
and prosperity to the entire Filipino race.
These are our commitments. The reflection of our dreams and ideas, and the way of
life, which we stand for.
“We create what never has been”
Back to Top