School of Civil, Environmental and Geological Engineering
June 19 09:16 AM
June 11 01:33 PM
June 10 05:04 PM
June 10 05:03 PM
June 07 09:46 AM
June 04 04:43 PM
Deadline for encoding of final grades by instructors
Transmittal of final grades to RO by DO-IT, Sorting affinal grades by RO
1" Quarter, 2013-2014 Enrolment (Load finalization, assessment and payment)
Start of Classes
Vision and Mission
The School of Civil, Environmental and Geological Engineering (SCEGE) shall be a
bastion of academic and technical excellence that develops and inculcates in the
Filipino youth the values of critical thinking, social awareness and environmental
concern through state-of-the-art delivery and cutting edge research while adapting
to the ever-changing global trends in engineering education and technology.
The school commits to develop all frontiers of knowledge in civil, environmental
and geological engineering. It ensures that it is at the frontlines of solving real-life
problems, imparting knowledge using the latest IT tools and state-of-the-art delivery
of instruction with emphasis on promoting social awareness and environmental concern,
and sharing technical expertise and know-how aimed at improving the quality of life
of every Filipino and the welfare of the entire community.
Hence, SCEGE endeavors to develop, impart and share knowledge in order to discover
and create effective solution to local, national and international problems, issues
Program Educational Objectives
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- To enable our graduates to practice as successful civil engineers for the advancement
- To promote professionalism in civil engineering practice.
Bachelor of Science in Environmental and Sanitary and Engineering
- To enable our graduates to practice as successful environmental and sanitary engineers
for the advancement of society.
- To promote professionalism in environmental and sanitary engineering practice.
Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering and Management
- To enable our graduates to practice as construction engineers and managers for the
advancement of society.
- To promote professionalism in construction engineering and management practice.